Simplifying payroll in Canada
Ensuring your payroll is legislatively compliant and your Canadian employees are paid accurately requires a good understanding of local legislation, tax, compensation and statutory reporting requirements.
Payroll is challenging enough without the complexities of multiple languages, locations and differing legislation. With our international payroll solution, our team of in-country payroll specialists will ensure your employees in Canada are paid correctly, compliantly and on-time, every time.
- Dedicated Canada-based point of contact
- Ensure compliance with Canadian legislation
- Remove the risk and improve accuracy
Why choose PSI for Payroll
We’re driven by four promises to our clients:
How our International Payroll Solutions work
When employing staff in Canada, PSI has experience to help you to navigate the local legislation and culture. We can help businesses pay their staff based in Canada including:
- Opening a Payroll Account: Before getting started with your payroll, you must register with the necessary governmental agencies. We can support you through this process.
- Getting a CRA Number: It is necessary to obtain or update your business number (BN) from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) that allows us to remit statutory deductions, such as income tax.
- Fully Managed Payroll: We will manage everything on your behalf – from local pay to benefits. With our support, ensure your Canadian workforce is paid accurately, on-time, every time.
Employing Staff in Canada Guide
We specialize in helping US and international companies manage Canadian payroll.Download Report
In Canada, the following reports must be submitted to strict deadlines. Our service handles these for you.
- GST/HST returns
- Corporate income tax return
- Non-Resident Tax Withholding, Remitting, and Reporting Statements.
What makes PSI unique is that you can outsource your Canadian payroll, HR and Benefits all to one provider.