Employee group benefits represent one of the most significant non-salary costs to an employer. In the interest of helping our clients access affordable group plan benefits, PSI has developed plan solutions based on the pricing advantage of multiple employer membership.
Choosing the right employee group benefits plans and plan advisor is key.
- Benefit of cost savings through economies of scale
- Affordable benefits available to companies of all sizes
- Increases employee retention and ability to attract employees
- Combined provision of group benefits with payroll services on a single monthly invoice
- Standard plan offering (Traditional or Traditional Plus) or customization of a tailored design solution to meet your employee needs
- Plan selection, set up and contract renewal provided by an insurance specialist
- Service support and expertise provided by a central plan administrator
- Value of your time to focus on your business
Partnering with WSC Insurance Group, we’re pleased to offer the following group benefit plans to PSI members:
Plan Administrator – ASSOCIUM Benefits
ASSOCIUM Benefits offers a wide range of innovative group benefits products with fully-flexible plan options, effective cost-containment features and superior customer service.
- Offer a large multi-employer program for businesses with 1 to hundreds of employees
- Provide value through their ability to provide the combination of cost efficiency and quality
- Advising clients of legislative changes and other regulatory changes that affect their employee benefits
- Performance reporting
- Cost containment strategies
- Webinars and informational sessions
- Human resources consultation
- Front line service for information, administration and processing claims